Friday, 28 February 2014

OOTD: PLEATED MIDI SKIRT & SOME...

If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart,  then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled.
*Red Skelton*

Outfit: Blazer (old, ISME), Blouse (instore, Primark), Skirt (old, M&CO), Boots (old, ASOS) and Necklace (old, Dorothy Perkins).

Hello Beauties!! 
Just a quickie to share this outfit I wore to church few days ago.
I was invited to play drums for a church and it was nice, but a bit awkward. Lol!! I love playing drums, but this particular day, all eyez were on me - Even though the church is relatively new with few people, I was kinda shy. Anywayz its always good to be in the house of God. The sermon was good.

The look is pretty much modest. A pleated midi skirt stashed in my wardrobe for years finally got to see the day light. I like the two toned colour style going on, but felt like I was wearing two skirts. lol!! Friends to this blog know Missy loves blazers - it either saves an outfit or takes it to another level. The ankle boots is a regular here and the blouse is a new Resident in the Missy May closet. :-)

Have a blessed day and a good weekend.

Let's Connect;


Peace & Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig