Friday, 28 March 2014

STRIPES & ANIMAL PRINT...

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I've learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
*Martha Washington*

Outfit: Coat (soldout, H&M), Sweater Dress/Stockings/Necklace (instore, Primark), Bag (old) and Pumps (old, Deichmann).

Apparently there're rules when it comes to mixing patterns and I can't say that I'm an expert, but hey if the patterns compliment each other, then works for me. - Just have fun with it!
This is an effortless outfit I wore to a friend's b'day dinner.

TGIF - Have a good weekend.
Much Love!!



Lets follow each other;



DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig