Monday, 17 March 2014

WHITE SCUBA DRESS...

Look what the cat dragged in! Lol!! 
Hello Beauties, how're you doing? I've been m.i.a for a week - *sighs*.. life sort of took over and I know y'all can relate to that.

Anywhos, did anything interesting happened in my absence? lol!
Passing through with an outfit I wore to Ghana @57 Independence Day party. The scuba fabric dress is form-fitting and hugs all the right places. I paired it with an ankle boots I bought on sales from Nelly (they have good stuffs by the way) - The statement two-toned look is just fab and it's so comfy to walk in. I love how the look came together with the minimalist accessories.
Outfit: Dress (soldout, River Island - like This & This), Scarf (Primark), Earrings (Claires) and Boots (soldout, Nelly - love This).


What do you think of the look?




Let's Connect;


Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig