Tuesday, 29 April 2014

OOTD: CASUAL DENIM ON DENIM AND THEN SOME...

Congratulations to me for wearing jeans for the second time in four years. YES it is a big deal! Lol!!
Naturally I'm a big boned woman and during my pregnancy days, I gained so much weight it made me look like a house. - Since then, my weight has been up and down, if you know what I mean. When my weight is up, one of the things I hate to wear and doesn't look good on me is, pants, trousers, jeans or whatever you call it in your language. Haha...
For the past few weeks, I've been trying to lose some weight and from the look of things, it's working! Summer here I come. Lol!!
I twisted my hair :-)  How did I do?
OUTFIT: Checkered Shirt/Denim top (old, Asda George), Sachet Bag (old) & Jeans/Shoes (instore, Primark).

I attended a b'day barbecue of a friend over the weekend and this is what I wore. The boyfriend jeans has been circulating the fashion world lately and this is how I styled mine. I've had these for two years now, but only wore it once. The weather was magical and the shirt just added some touch.

What do you think?

P.S: What do you think of the picture quality? This is my first time taking pics manually on my camera (Bye bye Auto!). I'm no expert - still experimenting.



Let Connect


Appreciate ya!
DANKE...






SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig