Friday, 25 April 2014

FRIDAY LUVIN...


 Congrates to Lupita Nyang'O for being chosen as the most beautiful woman by People Magazine.

 How stunning does Ciara look!!? Pregnancy never looked this good. (Image via WMagazine)
 I love this Prada dress on Actress, Emma Stone. Gorgeous!!
 Such a sweet photo of the Baskett family. Luv them!!
(Image: Splash News)
I'm a big Sofia Vegara fan. - Her beauty, accent and personality just fascinates me. Love this white Zuhair Murad dress on her - Perfection!!
How awesome is this coat!!!!!? Gosh!
 Bwahahaha....funny, but true!!
I wasn't a fan before, but now, well yea (fashion/hair-wise). Lol!!
I've a thing for black/white ensemble and this Asos Wrap Dress just screams buy me!! lol!


Crushing on anything? 

TGIF!
Have a good weekend.



Wanna Connect?

Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig