Thursday, 8 May 2014

OOTD: LEATHER SKIRT & ATZEC SWEATER...

"Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today."
*Steve Maraboli*

OUTFIT: Sweater (old, Asda), Leather Skirt (Get it Here Boohoo), Necklace (soldout, Forever21) & Earrings (old, Primark).

Leather ensemble in my humble opinion have been around since forever and I don't believe they'll go anytime soon. The full skirt seems to be making a hit right now with everyone. - I mean what's there not to like! It's comfortable, ladylike, elegant, lovely volume/midi height and last,but not the least - it can be dressed down or up.
I got this skirt last year, but again, the closet wears my clothes before I do. Lol! Finally got my turn so I decided to pair it with this chic atzec sweater and dime-piece necklace from Forever. The look came together well - an effortless simple outfit. I just wish the photos did more justice to it, but bare with me more proper pics on their way.

Waya say? :-)
Much love and I do appreciate you.




Wanna Connect?



DANKE... 


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig