Monday, 28 July 2014

CASUAL MONDAY: DENIM SKIRT & CROP TOP...

In the voice of Wendy William, "How you doing?"


A new day, a new week and a new outfit post! :) 
Hope y'all had a lovely weekend. Mine was full of events, -weddings to be precise. It's always fun to step out of my four corner house once in a while. 

Its Monday, so I don't wanna rant on. This is a casual look I put together while on holiday in Ghana. Like I said, the heat in Ghana was too much to dress complicated - then again its not like I'm a complicated dresser. Lol! 
Denim skirt and crop top - simples!
OUTFIT: Bag/Sunnies (Primark), Skirt (very old), Crop Top (old) & Necklace (Dorothy Perkins).



Y'all know I do appreciate ya.
Much Love!


Have a blessed week. Try not to overwork yourselves.



DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig