Monday, 21 July 2014

FRINGE...

If compliments could blow one's head off, I believe my head would have exploded the very night these images were taken. Isn't it weird how sometimes you feel your worst, but as soon as you step out, people see you differently (in a good way)? 
Ah well...thanks be to God!

Happy Monday Beauties!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and all geared up for another week. It is stressful, but I suppose we can also count it as blessings, right!?
Switching post theme today pls! - I stepped out for an event few days back and wore this fringe top (Dorothy Perkins) over an H&M dress I snatched in store. - Didn't feel like showing my stretch mark guns, so the top's short sleeves did the magic. Lol!!

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
*Leonardo Da Vinci*
My babe showing me some love! :-)

GET SIMILAR LOOK
Dress in different colours: HERE & HERE
Fringes: HEREHERE & HERE



Wanna Connect?



Appreciate you and have a blessed Week!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig