Monday, 7 July 2014

OOTD AND JOURNEY UPDATE...

Ladies and gentlemen we've entered Accra and making our way to the airport, said the pilot. My heart starts to beat with anticipation. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw my sitting partner starring. Are you ready? he asked. I looked at him, laughed and said, I'm nervous! He smiled. 
Cabin crew take your seats for landing, said the pilot again! OMG this is it! With a deep breathe, I thanked the Lord for traveling mercies. At the entrance of the plane, a 'welcome-back-home' heat just hugged me so tight, I had to strip off my vest. Lol...
With numbed legs and butt, the last thing I wanted to do was stand in a long immigration queue and being interrogated by an officer for residence address. As if that wasn't enough, I had to wait for an hour for my luggages - and guess what! One of my luggage didn't show up so I had to go through another interrogation and paper work. 

Walking to the arrival spot, I see this thick tall man holding a sign with a guy's name looking straight up expecting his son in-law. Slowly...I intentionally passed by twice. - Yeah my own dad didn't recognize me!! Truth be told if my sis hadn't send me his pic prior to the journey, I wouldn't have noticed him too. Changes all over...
Over I went to hug him, but he just said hello and kept looking at the entrance expecting his son in-law (lol!). - Hugged him again and said dad its me, - that's when he came to himself and shouted my daughter!! :-)
To make things short...it was a long, tiring emotional journey. The saddest and annoying thing is that with all the stress I couldn't take a pic of my father holding the sign which was an image I wanted to capture. Bummerrrrrrrrrrrr.....!!

Few days after arriving, I had a call from the airport people that my luggage has been found, so I showed up in this grey/print casual number.
OUTFIT: Top/Bag/Flats (Primark) & Skirt (old, George Asda).


Hope this wasn't a long read. I know most of you were waiting to hear this...and that, I'm grateful!


Linking up with:


Appreciate ya!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig