Thursday, 3 July 2014

OOTD AND OH!, I'M BACKKKKK....

Yelloooo....anyone in the house!!? Lol!
I'm back and oh boy did I miss y'all.... This holiday was really needed, but I missed my boy and blogging. The internet connection in Ghana was too slow for my liking - didn't have the patients for it!!
So what did I miss? - Jist me :-)

Thanks to everyone for your lovely messages and prayers. - To think that I've found me some good friends through blogging is awesome and I'm grateful. Much love....

Gonna make this short/sweet, because the Ghana syndrome hasn't still left my system (Lol!). A proper full on page of details coming soon. Meantime, this was my second day in GH, a good friend was so kind to take me out for a tour. I kept it casual, but soon regretted not wearing a mini skirt, bra, slippers or summin light cos the heat was no joke!! Gotdamn...my brains couldn't think straight - that's how hot the sun was burning. Honestly now I won't complain about winter cold again (Hahaha...).
At Ghana Indepence Square, Accra.
*Curvy gals can jump! Lol...*
Asomdwee means PEACE.
OUTFIT: Top (old, River Island), Pants, bag and shoes (old, Primark) & Earrings (old, Claires).


I've visited a couple of blog posts - still trying to catch up, so not to worry. 


I'm BACK!
Peace & Love.
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig