Thursday, 24 July 2014

OOTD & (GH. SAGA CONTINUES)....

The Ghana fun continues! 
As a Ghanaian person will say, "Chilling be what!" Lol!


I thought I knew the meaning of enjoyment (chillin) until I went to Ghana. Their definition of chilling is wayyy...different. I mean one night, one can go to more than four places (clubs, pubs, restaurants, etc.). You and I might call it waste of money, but Ghanaians will say, its CHILLING!! 

On one of these nights, I slipped into this comfortable peplum dress from Boohoo. It was love at first sight! The dress is simple yet so stylish. I was actually looking for one of those peplum skirts, but when I saw this, I said, "to hell with peplum skirts" and hello to "unique peplum dress". Lol! The ankle boots complimented it so well.
*Eric and I - Peace!*
*Errhhhh...was Ben sleeping? Lol!*
*At Champs night club.*
*Walking to Epo night club in Osu, Ghana.*
*With Andy chillin at the backsit!*
*Eric droppin it like its hot! Lol..*
OUTFIT: Dress (sold, Boohoo), Ankle Boots (old, Asos) & Necklace (old.)
I like Victoria Beckham's version which I believe costs a fortune. Lol! (Image credit: Google)




Hope the week is going well for ya. - If not, please hang on...few hours to TGIF! :-)



Wanna Connect?



Much love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig