Friday, 18 July 2014

OOTD & A VISIT TO LAKE BOSUMTWE...

The saga of my visit to Ghana continues - hope you're not tired yet, because there's more to come, including some short documentaries. Don't give up on me yet! Lol!
One of the best moments of my visit was a trip to Lake Bosumtwi with my bestie. He lives in Austria and moi in the UK so we hardly get to see each other.- Coincidentally we both happened to be in Ghana at the same time, so we made it a plan to have some fun.

Lake Bosumtwi is a historic lake in the Ashanti region which was created by a meteorite strike and its calculated to be 1.07 million years old. It is the only natural lake in Ghana. 

Look-wise, I kept it casual in a white crop top, tartan midi skirt and flats. Its simple, comfortable and chic. Few weeks into my holiday, I had my hair made (faux locs) and OMG was it painful! I couldn't sleep for three days - NO JOKE!!
Trying to keep cool through the pains. Lol!
Isaac showing off his b'ball skills. Lol!!
Skirt last seen HERE
Crop Top last seen HERE & HERE
OUTFIT: Skirt (old, Boohoo), Crop Top (old, River Island), Flats/Bag (instore, Primark).

GET SIMILAR LOOK
Tartan Skirts: HEREHERE & HERE
Crop Top: HEREHERE & HERE 



TGIF and have a good weekend.
Much Love!!


Appreciate y'all
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig