Friday, 11 July 2014

STRIPES AND FAMILY...

Hello Beauties!!
Hope everyone had a good week and ready for the weekend. Mine was cool, calm and collected. - A lot of thoughts running through my mind since I returned from this journey. I don't know if its a good or bad thing, but praying about em anyways. Only God knows best!
Sooo....some of my bloggging sisters were keen to see photos of me with my dad (the man who didn't recognise me, Lol!!).  I thought I slip one in quickly. :-) 
This was day one in Ghana! We had a few drinks at one of my favorite joints. It's called Kinta Kunte and its at North Kaneshie,  -just in case you visit Ghana some day. Lol!

The outfit consists of a striped maxi dress with a blouse thrown on top. Simples!! 
You see the guy there? One of the best waiter in the world - so humble! My new friend!
My blood is full of this Fanta drink! Lol... I don't drink alcohol so this fitted right in. Too sweet, but hey I'm on holiday right!? Hehe...
With my elder brother and dad! Do i resemble him? Lol..
Had to pull my primanie (a.k.a Primark) shades out - the sun was no joke!

OUTFIT:
Striped Maxi, Shades, Slippers, Bag, (Primark)
Vest (old, Tk Maxx)
Necklace: (old)

SHOP SIMILAR LOOK:
Striped Maxi Dresses: HEREHEREHEREHEREHERE



Any plans for this weekend?
Holla!



Wanna Connect?


Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig