Thursday, 14 August 2014

OOTD: ORANGE SHIFT DRESS...

Don't you just love how shift dresses are so easy to style and comfortable? I find them super sexy when they come a bit above the knee/voluminous. Taking in note that your definition of sexy might be different from mine, but that's ok - it's called opinion I suppose. Lol!
Initially when I saw this dress, I thought it was a nightie, because it appeared to me as one. I wear something similar like this to bed, so don't blame me! Ha! The lady at the kassa assured me its a dress though. The dress was on sale instore at BHS
Flats (Primark)
Just another casual chic outfit. 


Hope the week is going well for ya.
Keep on keepin on!


Wanna Connect?



Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig