Sunday, 31 August 2014

OOTD: PATTERN BLOUSE & SKIRT...


Just a quick post to share with you this ootd. It was love at first sight when this blouse caught my eye. The pattern is very bold, I love the colours and its so feminine/versatile. It's a bit on the bigger side, so I added the belt to cinch and accentuate my waist. The skirt was a perfect combination - it made the blouse stand out.

*Standing so awkwardly...lol!*
OUTFIT: Blouse (soldout, Tkmaxx), Belt (Primark), Skirt (soldout, Asda George) & Heels (Aldo)


Another month gone by so quick. - Well I hope your goals for August were fulfilled.
Happy New Month Beauties!
Have a blessed week ahead.



Wanna Connect?




Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig