Tuesday, 19 August 2014

#SELFIE...

I love me a good tee and this right here doesn't disappoint. It was love at first sight.

Hello Beauties!
How you doing?

I dolled up for an event some days ago and thought I share some few flicks with y'all. In this ootd post, I put the 'ness' in the 'chic' by pairing this fabulous top with the equal fabulous leather skirt. Nothing screams classy like a black & white combo. The good thing is, this whole outfit is below £30. You sure don't have to break the bank to look good!
In the word of Kimora Lee Simmons, "Fabulosity!"
*With friends, Bev & Doris.*
*With an Uncle - Isn't he looking dapper!?*
Outfit
Earrings (Boohoo - love thisthis & this)
Selfie Top (soldout New Look - like thisthis & this)
Leather skirt (soldout F&F - similar herehere & this)
Red heels (old - like thisthis & this)
*With my buddy, Harris.*
*With my buddies!*


As always, I do appreciate you. My first Giveaway will be up next, so please stay tuned.
Much Love!


Wanna Connect?




DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig