Thursday, 9 October 2014

#AFRICAN PRINT #ANKARA...

African print (aka. #Ankara) has been there since our forefathers, but now..we can say it has made its international debut. It is basically everywhere  including fashion-week runways. Everyone has put their take on it, style-wise. We can say, it's versatile.
I had this babe custom made while on holiday in Ghana. Y'all know I'm all about comfortability and nothing screams comfort than a maternity-inspired dress. I love the back cut-out detail and I'm glad I requested for side pockets. 
The compliments poured in, likewise did the gossipers try to find out if I was pregnant in there. Lol!!
My bag is a custom-made birthday gift from an admirer. 

Pray you have a great day.
Much Love!




Wanna Connect?




Appreciate ya!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig