Thursday, 30 October 2014

COAT & FLORAL...

I've been bringing y'all some variety of posts, but today...I'm back with my funny self. - What? Y'all told me I was! Lol! 
Anywhos, what's good at your neck of the woods? I'm out here freezing like its no one's business. Lol! I know I should be used to this weather seeing that I've been in Europe for over ten years, but somehow it still gets me.
Apparently having a man by your side is the only cure. Is that true? Haha! 
I attended a wedding last week and showing appreciation to God, the groom sang praising God for sending him a woman (bride) to help him during the cold season. It was sweet and hilarious at the same time.
Anyhow, if you're single like moi, I suppose a good coat is what you need. A good coat like this two-toned coat I'm rockin.
God bless!
OUTFIT: Coat (soldout, Next), Dress (soldout, Wallis) & Sandals (instore, Primark).


So wah ya say? - Coat or a man?
Hahaha...




Wanna Connect?



Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig