Wednesday, 15 October 2014

SPOTLIGHT: ACTRESS, ROSELYN NGISSAH...

There's nothing sexy and attractive than a woman who feels confident in her body. Today being #WCW, I want to shine a light on one of my favorite actresses in Ghana.
Please meet...Roselyn Ngissah.
She's a Ghanaian born respected actress who has made a name for herself in the African movie industry. Roselyn has starred in several TV series such as, Tentacles, I Stand Accused, Broadway, Omanbapa and currently in its third season, Adams Apple. One can also spot her in movies like, Sin of Soul, Princess Tyra, Somewhere in Africa,Turn Me On, Desperate Bride, Four Play, etc.etc.

I like her, because she acts with passion, energy and she knows what she's doing. She executes every role she plays very well and this has enabled her to win some awards and nominations.
*Follow Roselyn here on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM
*Credit: Akua Boatenmaa Adjei (Akiboat Impressions)*

Now and then I love to bring y'all something from across the pond, because most of y'all are not familiar with a lot regarding Africa. I remember a colleague asking me at work few years ago if there're streets in Africa. Lol! In my mind, I slapped em to the moon and back, -but yeah believe it or not, in this century people are still naive and clueless.


Hope you enjoyed this post.
Till next time, please remember to pray for the world as this Ebola pandemic seems to be spreading everywhere, -yes even us abroad.




Appreciate Y'all!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig