Wednesday, 12 November 2014

LUPITA NYONG'O FOR GLAMOUR MAGAZINE...

Lupita Nyong'o looks beautiful on the December issue of Glamour Mazagine. In the Mag. the Actress opens up on how life has changed, her role models and beauty.

About the change in her life: "This is actually a conversation I look forward to having in 10 years, when all of this is behind me and I have some real perspective on what happened, because right now I'm still adjusting. I guess I feel catapulted into a different place; I have a little whiplash...I did have a dream to be an actress, but I didn't think about being famous. And I haven't yet figured out how to be a celebrity, -that's something I'm learning, and I wish there were a course on how to handle it. I have to be aware that my kinesphere may be larger than I want it to be."
*Credit: Glamour Magazine*


 Congratulations on the success, Lupita.

Interesting right? Well grab a copy!




Wanna Connect?




Much Love!
DANKE...






SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig