Monday, 24 November 2014

OOTD: CASUAL SATURDAY LOOK...

 Good morning!
Good day!
Good evening!
How are you and how was your weekend?
I'm fine and my weekend was good until I watched the viral video of the babysitter who tortured the little girl. Mennn...this had me in tears. Have you seen it? If not, please google it - its appalling!!
As a single mother who depend sometimes on people to cater for my son while I go to work, a lot of emotions and questions went through my mind. - Bills have to be paid, but is it all worth it leaving your child in the hands of a monster?
Moments like this, I wish we had super powers to read people's mind or see the future, so misfortunes like this can be avoided.
OUTFIT: Camou. Top/Leggings (instore Primark) & Boots (oldie).
As far as the #ootd goes, this is me on Saturday. Nothing has changed except my hair which got braided and apparently I've lost some weight too. Ha! I went to town to do some minor shopping. 


Stay Bless and have a great week.



Wanna Connect?


Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig