Sunday, 2 November 2014

OOTD: STRIPED PULLI AND NEON SKIRT...

While I hate the cold season, I'm determined not to be boring with my outfits when I go out. Gone are the days when I used to wear darks colours, because that's what winter means to me.

Hello Beauties!
How you doing?


Striped Pullover (old, TK Maxx): With the cold season here now, everyone needs a couple of good pullis to keep em going. I bought this around May. The colours and striped pattern just attracted me.

Full Circle Midi Skirt (old, from/similar Boohoo): Aside the sophistication and chicness, they're versatile which is always a plus. I love how flattering they can be as well.

Sandals (very old, Asos)

This is a look I put together for church and I love the bold statement of it.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Have a blessed week!




Wanna Connect?



Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig