Wednesday, 10 December 2014

OOTD: PENCIL SKIRT...

I didn't know my love for pencil skirts, until I rummaged through my closet few days ago. It was quite shocking, because this is a girl who used to be an all-time tomboy. While I rarely wore feminine ensemble like pencil skirts, I secretly admired females who confidently rocked it.
Come to think of it, maybe I had some body image issues. Anyways none of it matters now, because I'm enjoying it. I love how simple, but sophisticated these skirts are. 

When buying pencil skirts, the first thing I look out for is, stretchiness. The fit shouldn't be too...tight, because it becomes unflattering. This skirt is from Missguided, but unfortunately its sold out - Love this HERE.
OUTFIT: Top (old, RiverIsland), Skirt (soldout, similar HEREHERE), Cardigan (old), Boots (old, Asos) & Necklace (old, Boohoo).



Hope your week is going well.
Keep shinning!




Wanna Connect?



Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig