Monday, 5 January 2015

2014 OUTFITS RECAP...

Happy New Year, Beauties!!
I apologize for the absence, - been down with a bad toothache. I'm off to see the dentist tomorrow if God permits. It gonna be fun, because its been over ten years since I saw one. *covers face!*
Anyhow....officially starting my 2015 blogging duties with outfits recap from 2014. It was a year of stepping out of my comfort zone and embracing the body I've been blessed with.
As you can see, I'm all about simplicity when it comes to fashion. I believe a little goes a long way. - Prints, patterns and bold colours, are my friends. :-)
My sincere gratitude to everyone who has contributed to the building of Missy May's World. I want you to know that, you're much appreciated.
Hope we stick with each other through this journey and celebrate each other's success.
Congrates to my 9ja sister, +Buiti Christian on her proposal.
Thank God, we starting the year with a bang!!


With that said, I'm open to your contributions. What do/don't you like about this blog? What changes do you want to see, please?
I want to defo give it a makeover, so please if you know of anyone who pimps blog for few bugs, holla at me!
Thank U!



Much Love!
DANKE...








SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig