Thursday, 29 January 2015

FRIDAY LUVIN...

Overalls might not look good on me, but it sure does on Chrisette Michele. I think she looks beautiful and fierce. Love the hair too!

Rihanna covers the front page of i-D Magazine. Something mysterious about it, but I like the box braids.
I like the softness of the makeup and lippy on Zendaya. Beautiful!
Yass...Queen Latifah!!
I haven't wore bikini before in my life and I don't think I'll ever wear one, but the queen is giving me life.
This photo of Khloe Kardashian is from last year or so, but I just can't get over how gorgeous she looks. That dress is doing justice to that toned body of hers. Anyone else motivated to hit the gym and start eating right? I know I am, but men....the carbs monster gets me all the time. Lol!
Beauty sure runs in the Kardashian/Jenner family. I love the makeup and the sweater - so flawless! Beautiful model, Kendall.

*Disclaimer: I don't owe none of these images.*


TGIF!
Have a lovely weekend, Beauties!



Wanna Connect?


Much Love!
DANKE...  


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig