Sunday, 25 January 2015

MINIMALISM...

Simplifying your life can be more than just removing physical belongings. If minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things that I most value, it is also about deciding what is most important in my life and removing the things that distract me from it. It is about removing the urgent for the sake of the important.
*Joshua Becker*
2015 is the year of doing exactly what is above. One can owe all the goodies in the world, but still be miserable and dry as a wilted spinach. The past couple of years have been very dry in my life (for the most part). Casting my mind back, I've realized that I paid too much attention to things/people I shouldn't have. These are all part of making bad decisions. When life isn't exactly the way you want it to be, you sometimes incline to certain things you think you need or feel will make things better - But soon you realize that it ain't the case. Fact is, most at times these things make your situation worse.
To cut it short, -make it a point to focus on important things. If something ain't contributing to your life, bid bye bye to em.
Simplify your life and work towards your happiness by minimizing the junk. 
*Pics Credit: Copstudios*

OUTFIT: Sweater (old, George Asda - Love THIS/THIS) & Boyfriend jeans/Wedges (old, Primark).


What do you think?
Your contributions are always appreciated.
Have a blessed week!



Wanna Connect?



Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig