Monday, 16 February 2015

50 SHADES OF VALENTINE...

Howdy Beauties!
How did your weekend/Val's day go?
Mine was epic! -I went to see 50 Shades of Grey on Saturday and attended church on Sunday.

Talk of 50 Shades, -Have you watched it? Well I must say, I had high hopes for this movie. With all the hoopla over the book and then the movie, I was expecting '50 Shades of Orgasm' on my cinema seat.
So did it deliver? Yes! While 50 Shades of Grey is full of explicitly eroticism, it has a comedic touch too. The movie didn't make me come, but I had loads of laughgasm -and that is always a plus in my book because humor is everything to me.

On my outfit, I kept it super casual in a thigh-high slit dress and kept warm up top by laying with a black sweater/blazer. I added the hat for a boho vibe.
OUTFIT: Dress (old, Dorothy Perkins), Scarf/Shoes/Blazer (old, Primark), Sweater (old) & Hat (NewLook).



Have a blessed week, Beauties.



Wanna Connect?



Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig