Friday, 13 February 2015

FRIDAY LUVIN...

If this Christian Louboutin pumps wasn't that expensive, I would have snatched it in a heartbeat!

Kendall stay winning in my book. She's ripping the runway and fashion in pieces. I love her in this red number by Romona Keveza.
These two make a stylish couple. Kim K. looking like a Grecian goddess. 
Also spotted in a red cape-inspired Romona Keveza dress was, Nicky Hilton. Stunning! Those eyes though!!
This is one sexy lip!! I love the softness of the Masala lipstick.
Ok guys...we need to start taking better care of ourselves so we can look wonderful like this legend, -Iman. Wow!!
For the love of shoes and Valentine's day.

*Disclaimer: I don't owe none of these images.*


Luvin anything? Share with me. :)
Happy Valentines's Day to you.
Much Love!




Lets Connect



DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig