Wednesday, 18 February 2015

WINTER OUTFIT...

From the beautiful white snowflakes, freezing temperatures, slippery roads and double winter bills, -there's no doubt I hate winter. The only thing that consoles me during this harsh period is fashion.
The choices of coats, jackets and boots one can rock is amazing. It doesn't get any better than that!

The statement piece of today's outfit is the boyfriend coat from New Look. I love the checkered pattern and the faux fur collar which is also detachable. I wore this outfit to church. -Normally I stay away from wearing jeans or leggings to church, but I was running late. I was glued to my seat throughout the entire sermon. Nonethless this coat made me feel like Puff Daddy and Rick Ross in their chinchilla coat.
This is a good and affordable coat, guys.
*Photos Credit: Copstudios*

OUTFIT: Coat (New Look), Sweater (very old, Boohoo), Pants (old, New Look), Boots(Primark) & Accessories (old).


What do you love about winter?



Lets Connect



Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig