Thursday, 12 March 2015

FRIDAY LUVIN (CHOIES)...

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for some good weather. The winter has definitely had us on our toes with it antics, but thank God Spring is here. I just hope the British weather will cooperate. Lol!

Howdy Beauties!
Apologies for the silence. I had my broadband changed, because my old provider was sucking me dry.

Talk of good weather, have you started revamping your closet yet? I'm in the process anyways. 
Today I want to share with y'all some good pieces from Choies. I love shopping, but what my friends who think I spend all my money on clothes don't know is that, I'm a huge budget shopper. I love brands that sell quality apparels for good prices and Choies is one of those.
What I like about these ensemble I've compiled is that, they're basic timeless pieces. -From classy white to happy vibrant prints to solid colours to minimal statement pieces, these are wonderful staples for our closet. 

From Top Left;
Short Sleeve Tee: HERE
White Shine Tee: HERE
Peplum Blouse: HERE
Abstract Print Top: HERE
Lace Sleeve Blouse: HERE
White Sheer Shirt: HERE


From Top Left;
Black Waistcoat: HERE
Geo Print Skirt: HERE
Sequin Collar Shirt: HERE
Gray Floral Sweat Top: HERE
Blue Rhombus Skirt: HERE
Olive PU Skirt: HERE

From Top Left;
Blue Sunnies: HERE
Vintage Style Necklace: HERE
White Rhinestone Necklace: HERE
Black Huge Sunnies: HERE
Black Pointed Shoes: HERE
Colourful Bag: HERE
Blue Bag: HERE



Talk to me.
TGIF and have a lovely weekend.



Lets Connect



Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig