Friday, 3 April 2015

PEPLUM AND FAUX LEATHER SKIRT...

We were all in good mood thinking that Spring will bring us some good weather, but damn were we wrong. Every blog post I read is about how terrible the weather is. The UK weather ain't cooperating either. Bummer! I guess we would have to make the best of it eih.
Anywhos...today's #ootd is a little ladylike elegance with a fun/feminine peplum top and a timeless faux leather skirt. I like this skirt which is from Boohoo, but it was poorly sawn. The gathering on the waist is just meh. I still don't know why I kept it. Lol!! Just like the weather, I'm making the best out of it till I get tired.

On some serious note now, I think this pumps has bewitched me my people. I've over twenty shoes, but I find myself choosing this shoe for almost every outfit. Help!!!!!
Do you've the same problem, ladies?
*Oops my bag has a stain. Oh well, ish happens. Imperfection is me.*


Happy Easter, Beauties.
Have a lovely weekend.



Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig