Tuesday, 26 May 2015

OOTD: LBD & TRENCH COAT...

Howdy Beauties?
I know its been a while since I showed my face here and you know I always have a good reason for it. For my new blog buddies, -welcome, thanks for following and looking forward to bonding with you.
Lately I've been unsatisfied with photos I take, because of the quality of them. I know my images aren't top notch quality, but they aren't bad either. And I want to improve upon them. 
Can you relate?
Unto the ootd - LBDs never disappoint! Personally I love them, because they're easy to style and timeless. Yes they're simple, but there's always something classy and effortlessly stylish about them.
The trench coat is a new staple in my closet. Its light for the lukewarm Spring weather.
And as you can see, I got my hair braided. :-) 
OUTFIT: Trench Coat/Bag (Primark, similars HERE), Dress (old, HM), Sandals (old, F&F)


Hope you had a good weekend.
Have a great week.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE... 


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig