Monday, 15 June 2015

SKINNY PANT & FLY BLOUSE...

Howdy Beauties!
Thank you all for your wonderful birthday messages. I was humbled and filled with joy reading them. Y'all really made my day. I do appreciate each and everyone of you.

So how was your weekend? Mine was wonderful (thanks for asking). I threw myself a small birthday house party and it was a success. 
Being the host, I wanted to feel comfortable so I opted for a skinny pant and a fly blouse from H&M. I added a pop of colour with my hooker heels. Just effortlessly chic!

I've used my birthday as an excuse to over indulge, now all I need is the gym. Lol!!
Have a blessed week.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig