Thursday, 13 August 2015

FRIDAY LUVIN: ASOS SHOES...

What a girl to do when she's off from work and bored at home? If you said anything aside window shop online for shoes, then I'm afraid you're wrong. 
Ha!
What is it with ladies and shoes though? Is it that we're too greedy or we've been cursed? Y'all really have to drop me some answers, Beauties.

Anywhos, the online window shopping led me straight to Asos shoe department and I must say, "Damn!" Its like a candy store - so colourful, sweet and hard to decide, because everything looks so yummy. Here are two collages of a few of my favourites.
HERE | HERE | HERE | HERE
HERE | HERE | HERE | HERE


What are you luvin this Friday?
TGIF and have a lovely weekend with your love ones.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...







SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig