Thursday, 27 August 2015

MIXING PRINTS: FLORAL AND STRIPES...

Can you be a stranger in your own house? 
Yes/No?
I surely feel like I'm a stranger, because its been over a month I showed my face up in here. As my Nigerians will say, "no bi me oo.." (meaning, not my fault). When I feel my worst, the motivation to dress up and go out goes out of the window. 
It's just one of those things!
With that phase out of the way, I welcome myself back home.

My obsession with mixing prints continues. I love the energy that comes with it. Mixing prints is fun, refreshing and it always makes such a bold statement.


OUTFIT: Shirt (old, similar HERE), Dress (Primark), Pumps (old, DUNE) & Clutch (Gifted)


Waya say?
TGIF and cheers to a lovely weekend ahead.




Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig