Monday, 7 September 2015

ACCESSORIZE WITH HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE...

Good Morning, Beauties!
Hope you had a lovely weekend and energised for another week.
It has been a good weekend for me, - Party on Saturday and picnic with friends on Sunday. Definitely something different from the usual boring laid-back on my couch. Ha!!
So... Maja at Happiness Boutique was kind enough to send me this glamorous statement necklace to review. I'm skeptical when it comes to buying accessories online, because most of the time, they arrive damaged or looking funny. This wasn't the case with this necklace even though it's quite delicate. It was well packaged and the quality is astonishing. I love it and so does my friend, Miriam -who wanted to steal it so badly from my house. The necklace sure worked magic on her, because I was reminded that going for dinner on her birthday wasn't good enough as a friend - Now she wants a present (this necklace to be precise!). 
Talk about ungratefulness! Lol..
To conclude this, I would say, "this boutique is worth a try." Every review I read from other bloggers were good which can only be a positive sign. 
You can purchase this exact necklace HERE.
This post was brought to you in collaboration with Happiness Boutique. Thank you, Maja and expect my purchase soon, because Miriam won't let sleeping dogs lie for sure. Ha!


How was your weekend?
Had any experience with Happiness Boutique?
I wish y'all a blessed week.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig