Tuesday, 15 September 2015

DOUBLE DOSE OF DENIM...

Hey Beauties!
How ya doing?

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who can not change their minds can not change anything."
*George Bernard Shaw*

There should have been a post on Monday, but because of a new career path way, -I've decided to go back into studies. This means life will be quite busy now, but I hope my time management will be spot on. 
Life is all about bettering yourself and if that means making some changes, then I believe one has to go for it. Change can be difficult, especially if you're comfortable in your zone. -But would you rather regret you didn't do something? Yea, I thought so! :-)

Today's #ootd is on the denim on denim madness trending on. I did it my way by pairing a raggedy light denim top with a dark denim skirt. I think the shades does make a great combo. The shoes and bag just added the matchy-matchy icing on the cake. Ha!
OUTFIT: Top (old, Asda.George), Skirt (old), Bag (instore, Tkmaxx), Sandals (old, DSW)


How's your week going?
Keep on keepin on!


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig