Thursday, 22 October 2015

FRIDAY LUVIN: RANDOM...

Pregnancy never looked this good! - At least not on me. Ha!!
Meet Stephanie Okereke, she's a Nigerian actress and film director.

I love my natural hair, but it sucks that I can never achieve chic hairstyles like this. Love it!!
 Well hello there, Zendaya!
 Now this is a dress I want in my closet. Oh so classy!
 Didn't she just gave birth few months ago? Why is it so damn hard for some of us to lose our baby weight! Not fair!! Lol!
 Lupita Nyang'O in Dior Haute Couture. Perfection!
 I love this peaceful/beautiful photo of Tamera Mowry-Housley and her daughter, Ariah.
Nigerian actress, Uche Jumbo introduced her bouncing baby boy (Matthew) to the world in a spread in WOW magazine. Isn't he yummy!?
*DISCLAIMER: I don't owe the right to none of these images. Credit to the owners.*


Luvin anything?
Thank God it's Friday!
Enjoy your freedom weekend. Ha!



Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig