Tuesday, 17 November 2015

FUN HOLIDAY PICS...

How y'all doing Beauties?
A moment of silence to the world and what's happening everywhere. Its not even safe to step out of your house anymore.
God have mercy!
#Pray4Humanity

Life has been quite hectic with assignments here and there. I hate ignoring my blog, but sometimes you've no choice than to get on with life. Can you relate?
Anyways...thought I share some of my 'not-so-quality' holiday photos with ya'll. Lol! Few weeks ago I took a mini trip to Portsmouth which is a coastal city situated on the south coast of England. It is the only island city in United Kingdom. 
I spent only 3 days, but the few things I saw, I must say "its a beautiful historical city".
If you live in the UK or even outside visiting the UK, you can add Portsmouth to your lists of places to see.

How's life treating you?
Have a blessed week!


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig