Thursday, 19 November 2015

STYLING THE HOLIDAYS WITH FARFETCH...

STYLING THE HOLIDAYS WITH FARFETCH...
Another Christmas is upon us, Beauties.
Have you started preparing yet?
I used to be a Christmas person way back home in Ghana, but somehow Europe and age has put me off it. I don't enjoy it the way I used to. 
Please don't ask how old I am. Lol!

Having said that, I do love Christmas gifts so today I want to share with y'all my classic holiday party outfit in the form of a wishlist from Farfetch.
Have you visited their site before? Omg you'll drool, but the goodies don't come cheap. Ha!
When it comes to styling a party outfit, the kind of event determines what I'm going to wear. - But anything I decide for has to be comfortable so I can boogie.
Taking the season into consideration, I choose ensemble which will keep me warm while being stylish at the same time.

What do you think of the look?


Oscar de la Renta white top
£1,720 - farfetch.com


Maison Rabih Kayrouz wool pea coat
£3,725 - farfetch.com


Sofie D hoore skirt
£480 - farfetch.com


L Autre Chose high heels stiletto
£310 - farfetch.com



Gemco black jewelry
£1,560 - farfetch.com



*This post was brought to you in collaboration with Farfetch.*


Have a lovely weekend, Beauties!
TGIF!


Lets Connect



Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig