Wednesday, 9 December 2015

OASAP...

Hello Beauties!
How's the weather treating you?
Its ridiculously freezing out here which makes these two warmers from Oasap just perfect for my winter closet.
The colour pattern on the cardigan makes it perfect for the gloomy weather. At first glance of the hooded coat, it looks like a stylish bathrobe, but it is exactly what makes this unique.

ABOUT OASAP: This is a high street online fashion store and their mission is to get you closer to the planet's most cutting-edge fashion. They ship freely worldwide and customers have 45-days of unconditional return. Sounds great!
I haven't bought anything from this store yet, so I can't say anything about the quality. - Having said that, I love the varieties and I won't hesitate to put up a review when I buy something from them.
If you're a friend to this blog, then you know I'm a floral kinda girl. It's one of those print that is just so radiant and lightens your mood. The black dress screams classy sexy.
Boho chic, anyone? Once in a while, you can jazz up your style with some chic fun ensemble. The two-tone of this dress is stylish and the tassel on this poncho is fun. - And also perfect for the season.
The cold and I don't get along very well, but sweaters are surely my thang. These two sweaters are stylish and comfortable. Its all in the details.

*This post was brought to you in collaboration with Oasap.*


Heard of this brand before?
What do you think of the ensemble?



Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...






SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig