Friday, 22 January 2016

OOTD: BLACK AND WHITE WITH A TRIBE...

TGIF Beauties!
Ready for a relaxing weekend?
Hope the week has been good to you.
Coming to you today with a little #ootd. I'm driving down the classy lane again. Something about pencil dresses, black and white that screams sophistication and timeless. We can't overlook the slick silhouette, which of course is very sexy as well.
While the dress is in a class of its own, I thought adding some sort of colour or print will make it pop even more. - Hence the tribal or ankara clutch.
Waya say?
Can you believe I've had this dress for about two years in my closet? Smh! One of the do's of 2016 is definitely explore every corner of my closet, before exploring the shops.

*OUTFIT: Dress (old, Mango) Clutch (bought it in Ghana) and Pumps (old, Miss KG).
*Photography: Abeiku Arthur Photography*


Wish everyone a lovely weekend.
I want to give my blog a few facelifts, so please if you know of any web designer that won't break my bank a lot, holla at me. Ha!
Thank you!


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig