Sunday, 28 February 2016

LIFESTYLE: WHAT'S MISSY MAY UP TO?...

I know I've been m.i.a of late and I could go on about the reason why, but I don't want to sound like a broken record.
So please bare with me while I tackle and kick this books behind.
On the other side, I do appreciate every visit/comments.
I'm grateful to have beautiful blogger sisters.

Since I've been absent, I thought I share a glimpse of what Missy May has been up to (aside studies).
  • Healthy Eating: As you already know, 2016 is all about moderation, especially when it comes to carbs. Lately, I've tried to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet. Smoothies and juicing have become a lifestyle. This has really helped ease the constant bloating.

  • Fitness: The gym has become my best friend. No matter my size, I've always been an active girl. It keeps me sane and helps relieve stress. I'm working on my fitness level and everything that comes with it. The motivation I get when I step in the gym, see all the beautiful people of all shapes training, is amazing!
Below is an outfit I wore some weeks ago. I love the sweater a lot. The colour is everything.

What have you been up to?

Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Wishing y'all a blessed week and new month ahead.
You're much appreciated!


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig