Saturday, 6 February 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY WISHLIST...


So according to the world and the calender, 14th Feb. is Valentine's Day. A day where lovers show some love. As stated on Wikipedia (2016), val's day was initially associated with romantic love, but later evolved into an occasion where lovers expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines").
While I believe that love is supposed to be shown every day of the year, it doesn't hurt to get pampered or get some special treatment on this day called, Valentine's Day!
What do you think?
Today's post is coming to you in collaboration with Spring. This is an online brand to discover amazing products. I'm talking clothes, home amenities, beauty products and tech gadgets.
In honor of val's day, this is my wishlist of gifts I would like to receive from my significant other. The wishlist should be about accessories I'm crushing on and below are the gems I'm luvin.

Now all there's left is for the significant other to make some moves. Lol!!
Pearl earrings Here | Bag Here | Heart ring Here | Heart studded earring Here.

Sorry for being m.i.a, -Studies got me hooked.
Hope all is well at your end.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

What's your thought on Valentine's Day and my wishlist?



Lets Connect



Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig