Friday, 11 March 2016

OOTD: SWEATER TOP AND PENCIL SKIRT...

Surprise surprise! 
Yes, you're seeing right. I chopped all my hair off! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know this.
I've been wanting to do this since last year, but at the same time, I couldn't bring myself to.
The first week was quite emotional, but I'm over it now. - After all its just hair. It grows back!
Do you think I look like a boy? At least that's what people think. Lol! Clearly the hair is making them blind from seeing my tits (Lol! Excuse my French!).

About the outfit; I wore it to church last Sunday. The sweater has become my go-to of late. We have a love/hate relationship going on. The details woos me, but it's quite thick and boxy which makes me look bigger than I am. Nonetheless it is a great top!
The photos didn't come out the way I wanted, but hope they're clear enough for you to see the details.

About the blog; - Have you noticed the changes? If not, well it has gone under the knife and I must say, "it looks really great!" That's one task ticked off from my bucket lists for 2016.
Much thanks to +pipdig for great customer service and having patience with a nagging customer like me. If you're a blogger and you want to pimp your blog, please don't hesitate to check em out. You won't regret it!!
*One happy/satisfied customer!*
*OUTFIT: Sweater (old), Skirt (old, Similar), Clutch (old)*


Well, thank God it's Friday!
Any plans for the weekend?
Have a lovely relaxing weekend.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...







SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig