Wednesday, 30 March 2016

OOTD: THE NEW CHIC...

March is nearly over and I must say, it hasn't been good to us, 'weather-wise'. It's been cold, rainy and super windy. A weather which calls for lazy lie-ins, cuddles under the duvet with someone while binging on yummy foods and Netflix'ing (new word. lol!). Unfortunately it sounds too good to be true.
Bills have to be paid!

Lets get into the fashion. I know most of you have heard of Newchic, but just in case its a no. This is a brand that focuses on high-quality clothing and other fashionable accessories.
When I first visited their site, I was surprised by how cheap the prices were. In fact it made me question the quality of their clothing, but as the saying goes, "Don't judge a book by its cover." The blouse exceeded my expectation. The feel of the fabric is great and there were no threads hanging anywhere. It is pure perfection and classy. I haven't washed it yet, but from the looks of it, -Too much washing will wear it out quickly.
Culottes has been trending for a minute. I love it!
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*

*OUTFIT: Blouse c/o (HERE), Culottes (soldout, Similars), Pumps (old), Clutch (HERE)


Have you had an experience with Newchic?
What did you make of their pieces?


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig