Thursday, 14 April 2016

OOTD: AFRICAN TIE DYE KAFTAN...

As a young African teenager, I was so adamant to wear anything ankara (African print). Not that I didn't appreciate the African culture, but I hated the styles. -And I was a full time tomboy to care about anything feminine.
African print has come along way. I love the creativity and the effortless approach which wasn't entirely the same back then.
I wore this outfit to church.
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*
*OUTFIT: Dress (made in Ghana), Bag (gifted), Belt (old) and Pumps (old, love THIS)

What's new with you?
Have a lovely weekend in advance.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...







SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig