Friday, 29 April 2016

OOTD: CASUAL BLACK & WHITE...


Is there a stripe bug? -Because I feel like I've been bitten by it. Ha!
Anyways...this is me from Monday to Friday. I just swap tops and accessories, but I basically live in these skinnies and shoes. Unfortunately I had to bit farewell to the shoes last week, because the poor thing has been worn beyond its limit.

I want to take the chance to thank everyone for your well wishes on my last post. My leg is much better. After three weeks of no gym and just stuffing my face with food, -I can't wait to get back.
You're much appreciated.
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*
*OUTFIT: Hat (old, Similar), Top (old, Similar), Skinny (Primark), Shoes (very old) and Bag (old)

Enjoy your weekend, Beauties!
Before you go, what's your thoughts on the quality of the photography on my blog lately, please? I'm working hard to produce quality photos and feedbacks will be welcomed. I know I'm not on the highest ladder yet, but if the photos are clear, then its all good.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig