Saturday, 9 April 2016

OOTD: SIMPLY CHUNKY SWEATER...

"Simplicity is the keynote of all elegance."
*Coco Chanel*

My love for chunky sweaters know no bounds. Aside dressing them up or down, I love lounging in them at home. Just so cosy!
As I said, this year I'll be wearing more pants than usual and I'm keeping up. The pot holes (a.k.a cellulites) on my thighs are reducing bit by bit, so its a good news. Ha!
I wore this outfit to a friend's birthday dinner/party.

When in doubt, wear a chunky sweater. It cozies up with almost everything. 

How's your weekend going?
Have a good one, beauties.
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*

*OUTFIT: Sweater (old, Similar), Denim (Marks and Spencer), Heels (soldout, Similar), Clutch (old, Primark)



Lets Connect



Much Love!
DANKE...




SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig