Tuesday, 5 April 2016

OOTD: THAT CLASSY RED COAT...

I love shopping (no she didn't just admit to having a problem. Ha!), but I must admit that the best things are found when you least expect it. You can imagine my excitement when I walked into TK Maxx almost two years ago and found this coat. No brainer here! -I had to buy it, because; 1, my closet lacks a classic lady's coat and 2, it was on sale. It is quite shocking that this is the first time I'm wearing it (how silly of me!). It is a gem!
The blouse is another goodie from Newchic. Again, really pleased about it.
When something is good, you get it in almost all colours (I know you can relate..) and that's exactly what I did with this sexy leather skirt. I bought the blue version over a year ago (again haven't wore yet). Coincidentally I saw that the black was on sales for around £10, -oh well...the rest is history!

I'm happy with how the outfit came together with all the accessories. 
Classy and Sexy!
*PHOTOGRAPHY: Abeiku Arthur Photography*

*OUTFIT: Coat (soldout, TK Maxx), Top c/o (Newchic HERE), Skirt (soldout), Heels (soldout, Forever21) and Clutch (soldout, Similar).


Hope April has started off well.
Have a blessed week, Beauties.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig